Executive PGDM - General Management
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL | ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
Batch Commencement: November 2023
Contemporary times are complex and unpredictable with market volatility, digital transformation, and innovation. Organizations are looking for business leaders who are global change-makers. Whether you are aspiring to move up the ladder or are about to take on greater leadership responsibilities, the Alliance Executive PGDM program is designed to bring about a full-scale transformation that empowers executives to create and renew competitive advantage for their organizations.
The program is contemporary, rigorous and is the right platform for goal-oriented, ambitious, career-focused working professionals who are on the lookout for career transformation. The 15-months weekend executive program allows working professionals to pursue a world-class management curriculum while allowing them the flexibility to continue their work along with the program.
The 15-months program focuses on developing specific knowledge and skill sets relevant for managers. With consistent records of success, this transformative program prepares you for senior management roles and accelerates your career growth.
- Market Research and Inbound Marketing (MRIM) existing
- Brand Management and Customer Value Creation (BMCVC)
- Business to Business Marketing (BBM)
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (SAPM)
- Financial Derivatives and Risk Management (FDRM)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate restructuring (MACR)
- Performance Appraisal, Training and Competency Management (PATCM)
- Compensation Management, Incentives and Productivity (CMIP)
- Measurement and Research Methods in HRM (MRM)
- Project Planning and Control (PPC)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Project Risk Management (PRM), Lean Management (LM)
- Digital Transformation for Competitive Advantage (DTCA)
- Software Project Management (SPM)
- Driving Digital Strategy (DDS)
- Predictive Analytics (PDA)
- Prescriptive Analytics (PA)
- Data Visualization (DV)
- Business Modelling (BM)
|Semester I||Semester II||Capstone Project|
*Electives can be selected from the specializations offered. To pursue one specialization, a candidate must select 3 electives from the same specialization.
REQUEST INFORMATION NOW
by completing the form below.Apply Now
Act today—courses are filling fast.