Executive PGDM in Financial Technology (FinTech)
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL | ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
Batch Commencement: November 2023
The Executive PGDM in Financial Technology (FinTech) is a cutting-edge program designed to equip mid-career professionals with the skills and knowledge to excel in the rapidly evolving landscape of digital business and financial technology. It covers a range of topics, including digital transformation, robotic process automation, AI, ML, digital platforms, cloud computing, and blockchain in the BFSI industry. Participants will gain insights into harnessing emerging technologies and shaping the future of finance. The programme concludes with a capstone project, allowing professionals to apply their learning through hands-on projects. Flexible study options are available, enabling professionals to continue working while advancing their careers in FinTech.
Hybrid / On-campus / Weekend Classes
- Empower business success through dynamic management theories and practices.
- Cultivate astute analytical thinking for data-driven decision excellence.
- Develop value-based leadership to inspire impactful management.
- Navigate and effectively communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical dimensions.
- Excel in achieving organizational goals through collaborative synergy.
- Master transformative technologies for innovative deployment in the BFSI industry.
- Drive payment and lending innovation through cutting-edge financial technologies.
- Evaluate and optimize technology applications for enhanced financial outcomes.
|Semester I||Semester II||Capstone Project|
Value Added Coursera Courses:
- Financial Technology (Fintech) Innovations (Specialization): University of Michigan.
- FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services: Copenhagen Business School.
- FinTech: Finance Industry Transformation and Regulation (Specialization): The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Guided Projects from Coursera:
- How to use RapidAPI.
- Android Banking Application using SQLite.
REQUEST INFORMATION NOW
by completing the form below.Apply Now
Act today—courses are filling fast.