Executive PGDM in Design and Smart Manufacturing
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL | ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
Batch Commencement: November 2023
The Executive PGDM in Design and Smart Manufacturing is an innovative program designed to equip mid-career professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the dynamic field of digital manufacturing. The programme focuses on Industry 4.0 and the transformative impact of new technologies on the manufacturing industry. Participants will explore topics such as additive manufacturing, AI for computational design and manufacturing, IIOT and smart manufacturing, as well as robotics and automation. The programme concludes with a capstone project that allows participants to apply their learning through hands-on projects. Flexible study options are available, enabling professionals to continue working while advancing their skills in Design for Manufacturing.
Hybrid / On-campus / Weekend Classes
- Empower business success through applied management theories.
- Elevate decision-making with analytical thinking and data-driven insights.
- Cultivating leadership that is rooted in enduring values and purpose.
- Navigate global, economic, legal, and ethical dimensions for informed communication.
- Drive organizational achievements while fostering collaborative excellence.
- Master AI-powered smart manufacturing for transformative innovation.
- Harness AI's potential to optimize computational design and manufacturing.
- Implement smart solutions with additive manufacturing, IIOT, robotics, and automation.
|Semester I||Semester II||Capstone Project|
Value Added Coursera Courses:
- Digital Manufacturing & Design Technology (Specialization): University of Buﬀalo.
- Materials Data Sciences and Informatics: Georgia Tech.
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing: Illinois.
- Design Thinking for Innovation: University of Virginia.
Guided Projects from Coursera:
- Design thinking for beginners with Mural.
- Customer Journey Maps with IoT Touchpoints in Miro.
- Simulation of Manufacturing Process Using R Simmer.
REQUEST INFORMATION NOW
by completing the form below.Apply Now
Act today—courses are filling fast.