Executive PGDM in Business Analytics
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL | ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
Batch Commencement: November 2023
The Executive PGDM in Business Analytics is an advanced program designed to equip professionals with the necessary skills to thrive in today's data-driven business environment. It covers a wide range of topics to improve proficiency in descriptive, diagnostic, prescriptive analytics, and optimization techniques, enabling them to make informed strategic decisions. The programme emphasizes leveraging business analytics to drive transformative changes, optimize processes, and achieve strategic goals in the digital age. It concludes with a capstone project that allows professionals to apply their learning through hands-on projects. The program is ideal for mid-career professionals seeking to enhance their careers in Business Analytics and offers part-time or blended study options, enabling participants to continue working while studying.
Hybrid / On-campus / Weekend Classes
- Strategically apply management theories for impactful business solutions.
- Cultivate data-driven decision-making through analytical and critical thinking.
- Foster value-based leadership for ethical and impactful management.
- Master global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business communication.
- Drive organizational goals while excelling in collaborative teamwork.
- Harness the power of analytics for comprehensive business understanding.
- Acquire proficiency in diverse analytical tools for meaningful insights.
- Communicate data insights effectively through visualization and dashboards.
|Semester I||Semester II||Capstone Project|
Value Added Coursera Courses:
- Business Analytics Specialization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Strategic Business Analytics Specialization: ESSEC Business School
- Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools, and Applications: University of Colorado
Guided Projects from Coursera:
- Using Twitter for Business and Twitter Analytics
- Getting Started with R
- Application of Data Analysis in Business with R Programming
- Introduction to Business Analysis Using Spreadsheets: Basics
- Creating an Interactive KPI Management Dashboard in Tableau
- Getting Started with Power BI Desktop
REQUEST INFORMATION NOW
by completing the form below.Apply Now
Act today—courses are filling fast.